23 Nov 14:00 - 26 Nov 12:00 - Tsim Sha Tsui
Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong
About Your Trip
Enjoy a fun- and fact-filled day while exploring some of Hong Kong’s most exciting attractions. Exercise your brain at the Hong Kong Museum of History by learning about the territory’s fascinating heritage through educational exhibits and interactive multimedia programs. Then, give your heart and smile a workout at Hong Kong Disneyland Park®. Get your adrenaline pumping with attractions such as the Mad Tea Party, Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop, Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars and so much more. The next day, use your free time to see other intriguing Hong Kong sights at your leisure, or simply relax at your luxurious lodgings.
What we love:
• Cultural icon Walt Disney remains the very definition of imagination — his animated characters and theme parks are loved the world over.
• The Hong Kong Museum of History, which CNN called an “interactive blast to the past,” appears on “best of” lists from USA Today, Time Out, TripAdvisor and more.
• Your hotel, Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong, boasts similar kudos, with Conde Nast Traveler naming it one of the best hotels in the world.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Hong Kong, as well as:
• Admission to the Hong Kong Museum of History and full-day visit to Hong Kong Disneyland Park; includes 1 meal coupon, transportation and gratuities for the tour guide and driver.
• English- or Chinese-speaking guide.
• 3 breakfasts and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), approximately 21 miles (34 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) to the hotel on November 23 at 9:15 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 1:15 p.m., 3:15 p.m. or 5:15 p.m.
The hotel to Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) on November 26 at 9:10 a.m., 11:10 a.m., 1:10 p.m., 3:10 p.m. or 5:10 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by November 9.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Few Hong Kong locales can claim a spot as outstanding as Kowloon Shangri-La’s address in the prestigious Tsim Sha Tsui East district. The area is famous for its high-end shopping, entertainment and dining, and its namesake promenade is the only thing separating this waterfront hotel from beautiful Victoria Harbour. Guests delight in the thoughtful amenities and personalized service this destination has to offer.
• 5 restaurants and 2 bars.
• Indoor pool.
• Health club and fitness facilities, with sauna, solarium, steam bath and more.
• Complimentary shoeshine service.
• Florist and gift shop.
• Beauty salon.
Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Satellite and cable television.
• Bedside lighting control.
• Complimentary refrigerator.
• Full-size executive writing desk.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong
64 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.