05 Nov 14:00 - 09 Nov 12:00 - Kowloon
About Your Trip
Get an interesting perspective on one of the world’s most intriguing modern metropolises: Hong Kong. Your full-day tour starts with a 1-way funicular railway ride up the steep hillside to Victoria Peak — known locally as The Peak — which is one of the most popular destinations in the city. From Sky Terrace 428, the highest 360-degree viewing point in Hong Kong, marvel at the impressive cityscape, waterfront, forested hills and the mainland in the distance. Then, take to the water at Victoria Harbour aboard the Star Ferry, where you’ll enjoy spectacular views of the frequently photographed coastline of skyscrapers and shipping vessels. After lunch, visit the Ladies Market for clothing, accessories and souvenirs along the 0.6-mile (1-kilometer) stretch of stalls or try your hand at bargaining for the best deals and a street-side snack. Your exciting day of discovery ends with a traditional English-style afternoon tea.
The following day, you'll have ample leisure time to explore the city at your own pace!
What we love:
• Be part of history as you board the Peak Tram. Since 1888, this funicular has been carrying passengers up and down Victoria Peak mountain on a route just under 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) long.
• Ride another famed people mover, the Star Ferry, part of the fleet that transports tens of thousands of passengers every day between Hong Kong Island and the mainland at Kowloon.
• On Day 4, you’ll indulge in a complimentary do-it-yourself experience at making — and eating — tofu fa, a type of soybean pudding that’s great for snacking.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Hong Kong, as well as:
• Full-day Hong Kong city tour; includes afternoon high tea, transportation and gratuities for the driver and tour guide.
• Complimentary lesson in making tofu fa.
• English- or Chinese-speaking guide.
• 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), approximately 22 miles (35 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) to the hotel on November 5 at 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m. or 4 p.m.
The hotel to Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) on November 9 at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. or 3 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by October 22.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Your lodgings at pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon offer the perfect starting point for taking in the sights of Kowloon. Within walking distance are several attractions, including King Bakery, which serves popular egg-custard tarts, and the Plaza Hollywood shopping center. The hotel’s complimentary shuttle bus service runs to Diamond Hill MTR subway station Exit C2 and the K11 art mall.
• 1 lounge with a cafe and bar, plus room service.
• Seasonal outdoor pool.
• 24-hour fitness center.
• 2 game rooms, including a pool table and foosball table.
• Complimentary shuttle service to nearby shopping destinations.
penta Plus Room or penta Standard Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or single beds. Extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Air conditioning with individual temperature controls.
• Work desk.
• Standard guest-room refrigerator (consumption of minibar items at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon
19 Luk Hop Street
San Po Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.