23 Feb 09:00 - 17:30 - Hong Kong
Gecko Yoga Academy
NEW DATES FOR OUR NEXT 200HR SPECTRUM OF CARE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Yoga works best when it is tailored to the individual.
Almost anyone can enjoy the benefits of yoga, you
don’t have to change your life to practice yoga, nor
look or act in a certain way. A yoga practice isn’t
static, but rather something that grows with you as
your body & mind changes. A yoga teacher needs to
honour each practitioners specific abilities with
personalised attention and guidance, while instilling
a space for inner awareness.
YOGA FOR THE INDIVIDUAL _ SPECTRUM OF CARE
Our training is an innovative and transformative way to
become a yoga teacher with full Yoga Alliance 200-hour
registration. Throughout this training you will be immersed in
the history, philosophy, anatomy and practice of teaching
yoga across the life cycle. You will be supported on your
journey to becoming a teacher, developing self-practice and
delivering classes to your community through the mentoring
programme. Our Modular + Mentoring delivery will enable
you to delve deeply into your own practice and ourish as a
teacher throughout the spectrum of life’s changes.
Comprehensive and fun, the Gecko Yoga 200hr Teacher
• Yoga practices covering the entire life spectrum
• Beginner-friendly yoga postures with suggested
modications will be offered to expand your niche
• Detailed instructions of yogic philosophies, techniques,
breathing exercises and meditations that can be done
anywhere to boost health
• Teaching experiences
Our modular training is fully registered with Yoga Alliance at
the 200-hour level. Unlike other 200-hour courses we are
now oering an innovative modular + online mentoring
programme to help you get the most out of your training!
Our training is held in Hong Kong. Trainings in Hong Kong are
Commence the journey today and set your own pace with our
flexible learning options. Email email@example.com to
request an application form today.
FULL PRICE $29,888
EARLY BIRD $24,500 by October 30th 2018
Spaces are limited
Interested students must:
• To be dedicated to the practice of yoga with a coachable attitude.
• Have a deep desire to learn and personally explore the deeper dimensions of yoga
• Be free of major injuries going into the programme
• Have a coachable attitude
• Students must be prepared to make personal sacrifices in order to achieve 100% course attendance.
• Be willing to forgo most other personal or professional commitments for the duration of the programme